Made in the USA
$1,749.00 – $1,949.00
34 TON KINETIC LOG SPLITTER
The WoodMaxx LS-34T is a powerful kinetic splitter that can split wood up to ten times faster than any conventional hydraulic splitter. The LS-34T log splitter is equipped with a professional grade Briggs & Stratton XR950 gasoline engine that boasts 6.5 HP and 9.50 ft./lbs. of torque. Alternatively, you can choose the optional highly fuel efficient Honda GX200 engine that provides 5.5 HP and 9.1 ft./lbs. of torque for only $200.00 more. Dual 75 pound flywheels spinning at 450 RPM create enough inertia to generate 34 tons of force splitting logs 24" long and up to 28" wide in under 3 seconds! This is equivalent to swinging a 150 lb splitting maul!!!!! Don't need this much power? Take a look at the WoodMaxx LS-28T (28-ton splitter). Auto ram retraction leaves your hands free to re-load quickly. Easy to maintain and hassle free. No hydraulic pumps, valves, hoses, or oil to worry about ...ever. Although the splitter weighs 507 pounds it can be easily moved around the work site with the attached tow hitch.
Check out these features:
- Standard Briggs & Stratton 208cc OHV XR950 Professional series engine, 6.5 hp. / 9.50 ft./lbs. of torque (engine meets U.S. EPA and California EXH/EVP SORE regulations) 2-yr consumer engine warranty , 1-yr commercial
- Optional ($200.00 upgrade) Honda 196cc OHV GX200, 5.5 HP / 9.1
ft./lbs. of torque (engine meets U.S. EPA and California EXH/EVP SORE
regulations) 3-yr engine warranty
- Oil Guard System, automatically stop the engine if the oil level is too low.
- 28" Log Diameter Capacity
- 24" Log Length Capacity
- 8" Wedge Height
- Dual 75 lb. Flywheels (Dynamically balanced)
- Flywheel Max RPM 450
- Heavy Duty Steel Work Table
- Two Hands Control for safety
- Automatic Ram Retraction
- 3-Second Cycle Time
- Towable up to 20MPH
- Baked on powder coat finish
- 19# 7.0-8 Tires
- Weight - 507 lbs.
- Wheel base is 31" wide for easy travel through trails, fence gates, etc. If a wider wheel base is needed we offer a 12" base extension kit $50.00 (for a total 43.5")
- 2 yr. parts warranty residential; 1 yr. commercial
- 90% assembled upon delivery
- Crate dimensions L-69" x W-20" x H-35" crated weight is 600 lbs.
- FREE shipping to USA & Canada (lower 48 only, AK and HI extra)
California Residents See Prop 65 WARNINGS