WOODMAXX SG-2100 STUMP GRINDER
The WoodMaxx SG-2100 (pull start) and SG-2100e (optional electric start) are extremely productive tools for stump removal, grinding stump into chips. Stump Grinding is an easy and preferred option when pulling the stump is not practical, also much less destructive to the surrounding area. With the ability to grind any size stump, the WoodMaxx SG-2100 is a "must have" for Property owners that have wooded lots. Check out these features:.
- (9) Replaceable tungsten carbide/cobalt cutting blades spinning at 2454 rpm with 368 strikes ("bites") per second. These teeth provide a 2-3/4" wide cut. (3) center blades, (3) offset to the right, (3) offset to the left.
- 12" diameter cutting wheel
- Take up to a 1" deep cut on each pass. Cuts up to 14" above and 11" below grade
- Pneumatic tires 145/70-6 Measure 14" Diameter x 5" wide
- Adjustable handle allows the operator to adjust the handle angle to his or her level
- Adjustable handle also folds forward to minimize space requirement for storage
- (2) Heavy duty "Bestorq" brand drive belts. Not all V-belts are equal. These EDPM rubber compound high-temp rated belts have superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity. (SAE standard size BX52)
- Automatic belt tension system, maintains tension on the belts during operation as belts stretch resulting in less maintenance. No other stump grinder on the market has this option.
- Safety stop bar
- Baked on powder coat finish
- Laser cut steel construction
- Digital hour meter (to ensure proper maintenance intervals)
- Well balanced for reduced effort while operating
- Rubber debris shield underneath the base to prevent chips from blowing back
- Ergonomic and oversize controls for easy use while wearing gloves
- Heavy duty greasable pillow block bearings support the cutting wheel
- Lift handles allow two people to lift the unit onto a trailer or the bed of a pickup truck
- 2 yr. parts warranty residential; 1 yr. commercial
- 90% assembled upon delivery (see manual below for assembly instructions)
- Dimensions L-70" x W-29" x H-44"
- Dimensions (When handle is folded for storage) L-50" x 29" x 40"
- Weight: Pull start - 298 lbs. 12V Electric Start - 310 lbs.
California Residents See Prop 65 WARNINGS
Call at 855-966-3629