WoodMaxx ™ DC-650
Self-Feeding Gas Engine Powered Wood Chipper
The WoodMaxx™ DC-650 is a self-feeding gasoline engine powered wood chipper that features a 6” x 5” infeed opening and can handle material up to 2.5” in diameter. Weighing in at 187 pounds this drum style chipper is equipped with a professional grade Briggs & Stratton XR950 gasoline engine that boasts 6.5 HP and 9.50 ft./lbs. of torque. The material is fed into a slopped infeed bin and fed into the 9” diameter 30 lb. chipper drum that acts as a power feed assist system pulling the branches in at up to 35’ per/min. Although the chipper weighs almost 200 pounds it is perfectly balanced and can be easily moved around the work site. Check out these features:
- Briggs & Stratton 208cc OHV XR950 Professional series engine.
- 6.5 hp. / 9.50 ft./lbs. of torque (engine meets U.S. EPA and California EXH/EVP SORE regulations)
- Oil Guard System, automatically stop the engine if the oil level is too low.
- Centrifugal clutch
- Weight 187 lbs.
- 6” x 5” Infeed opening
- 2.5” wood diameter capacity
- Self feeding design with sloped infeed bin
- Infeed rate 35 ft. /min.
- 30 lb. / 9” Diameter drum type chipper head
- 2-Reversible hardened chipper drum knives, 1 bed knife (anvil)
- Digital hour meter (to ensure proper maintenance intervals)
- Self feeding gravity assisted feed infeed system
- 2-Heavy duty main shaft bearings
- Laser cut steel construction
- 7/32” thick steel chipper drum housing
- Easy knife access
- Adjustable bed knife (to achieve proper knife gap)
- 2 Heavy duty cogged drive belts
- Safety stop bar
- Baked on powder coat finish
- 13*5.0-6 Tires
- Rubber chip baffle
- 2 yr. parts warranty residential; 1 yr. commercial
- 90% assembled upon delivery
- FREE shipping to USA & Canada (lower 48 only, AK and HI extra)
- WoodMaxx is North America's #1 wood chipper supplier
Call WoodMaxx ™ 855-966-3629