WOODMAXX SG-2100 STUMP GRINDER
The WoodMaxx SG-2100 (pull start) and SG-2100e (optional electric start) are extremely productive tools for stump removal, grinding stump into chips. Stump Grinding is an easy and preferred option when pulling the stump is not practical, also much less destructive to the surrounding area. With the ability to grind any size stump, the WoodMaxx SG-2100 is a "must have" for Property owners that have wooded lots. Check out these features:.
- 9 - Replaceable tungsten carbide cutting blades spinning at 2454 rpm with 368 strikes ("bites") per second. These teeth provide a 2-3/4" wide cut. (3 - center blades, 3 - offset to the right, 3 - offset to the left)
- 12" diameter cutting wheel
- 13.5hp Briggs & Stratton XR2100 Professional engine (hp at 3600 RPM) (CARB Certified)
- Pull start or optional electric start
- Pneumatic tires 145/70-6 Measure 14" Diameter x 5" wide
- Adjustable handle allows the operator to adjust the handle angle to his or her level
- Adjustable handle also folds forward to minimize space requirement for storage
- Take up to a 1" cut on each pass, Cuts up to 14" above and 11" below grade
- Heavy-duty centrifugal clutch with dual 5/8" wide drive belts
- Duty Dual Drive belts (17x1346)
- Well balanced for reduced effort while operating
- Rubber debris shield underneath the base to prevent chips from blowing back
- Ergonomic and oversize controls for easy use while wearing gloves
- Heavy-duty greaseable pillow block bearings support the cutting wheel
- Lift handles allow two people to lift the unit onto a trailer or the bed of a pickup truck
- Dimensions L-70" x W-29" x H-44"
- Dimensions (When handle is folded for storage) L-50" x 29" x 40"