The WoodMaxx DC-1260 is
a self-feeding gasoline engine powered wood chipper that features a large 12" x
6" infeed opening and can handle material up to 4" in diameter. Weighing in at
408 lbs. this drum style chipper is equipped with a Professional grade Briggs
& Stratton XR2100 gasoline engine that boasts 13.5 HP and 21.00 ft./lbs. of
torque. Optional electric start is also available as an upgrade. The material
is fed into a sloped infeed bin and fed into the 10" diameter 53 lb. chipper
drum that acts as a power feed assist system pulling the branches in at up to
50' per/min. Although the chipper weighs over 400 pounds it is perfectly balanced and can be easily moved to the work site by tipping it back and pushing it
around with the included handles. A trailer tongue is also included for
attaching to an ATV or utility vehicle for transport as well. Check out these
- Briggs & Stratton
420cc OHV XR2100 Professional series engine.
- 13.5 hp. / 21.00
ft./lbs. of torque (engine meets U.S. EPA and California EXH/EVP SORE regulations)
- Electric start option $150.00 (includes 12v battery) Engine includes 20 Amp charging system with this option.
- Oil Guard System, automatically stop the engine if the oil level is too low.
- Centrifugal clutch
- Weight (pull start 408 lbs.) (12v Electric start 419 lbs.)
- 12" x 6" Infeed
- 4" wood diameter
- Self feeding design
with sloped in-feed bin (strong Y-branches must be trimmed)
- Infeed rate 50 ft.
- 53 lb. / 10" Diameter
drum type chipper head
- 2 Made-in-the-USA Reversible hardened
chipper drum knives, 1 bed knife (anvil)
- Digital hour meter (to
ensure proper maintenance intervals)
- Self feeding gravity
assisted feed in-feed system
- 360 Degree swivel
- Removable tow hitch
- 2-Heavy duty main
- Laser cut steel
- 7/32" thick steel
chipper drum housing
- Easy knife access
- Adjustable bed knife
(to achieve proper knife gap)
- 2 Heavy duty USA "Gates" brand Tri-Power cogged
drive belts, not all V-belts are equal, this high temp rated belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity. ( SAE standard size BX40)
- Automatic belt tension system, maintains tension on the belts during operation as belts stretch resulting in less maintenance.
- Safety stop bar
- Baked on powder coat
- 16*8.0-7 Tires
- Assembled dimensions are L=102" x W=31.5" x H=58"
- Wheel base is 31" wide for easy travel through trails, fence gates, etc. If a wider wheel base is needed we offer a 12" base extension kit $50.00(for a total 43.5")
- Rubber chip baffle
- 2 yr. parts warranty
residential; 1 yr. commercial
- 90% assembled upon
delivery (see manual below for assembly instructions)
- Crate dimensions L-35" x W-30" x H-49" crated weight is 500 lbs.
- FREE shipping to USA
& Canada (lower 48 only, AK and HI extra)
- WoodMaxx is North
America's #1 wood chipper supplier
- Made in the USA knives , designed for extreme duty- there is no better material that can be used for superior performance than our through hardened, heat treated, high chromium, high carbon, A-8 tool steel knives. (this is the same material we use on our PTO wood chippers)
Although the video and some images do not show the 360 degree swivel discharge chute, this feature will be included with all purchases. We will update all video and images to reflect this feature soon.
Call at 855-966-3629